| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sapporo in October is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures in October is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry with rain occasionally. Circa 115.6mm (4.6in) of water is dropped during on average 12 days.
- In October the heavens above Sapporo are slightly fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:21 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:15 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:56.
- There are approximately 5:24 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sapporo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Sapporo, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Sapporo:
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) NNE
- Omu, Japan - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) NE
- Haboro, Japan - 148 kms (92 miles) NNE
- Mombetsu, Japan - 216.7 kms (134.7 miles) NE
- Rumoi, Japan - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) NNE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 114.5 kms (71.2 miles) NE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 40.8 kms (25.3 miles) ENE
- Kushiro, Japan - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) E
- Obihiro, Japan - 154.4 kms (95.9 miles) E
- Tomakomai, Japan - 52.5 kms (32.6 miles) SSE
- Hiroo, Japan - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) ESE
- Urakawa, Japan - 155 kms (96.3 miles) SE