| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sapporo in March is slightly cold at -0.1 °C (31.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3.9 °C (25 °F).
- In March there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 7.4 °C (13.3 °F).
- The weather in March is dryish with snow occasionally. Just 81.8mm (3.2in) of H2O is discharged during on average 12 days.
- In March the blue above Sapporo is slightly fair having on average a mediocre 5:05 of glaring solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:07 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:51.
- There are approximately 6:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sapporo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Sapporo, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Sapporo:
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) NNE
- Omu, Japan - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) NE
- Haboro, Japan - 148 kms (92 miles) NNE
- Mombetsu, Japan - 216.7 kms (134.7 miles) NE
- Rumoi, Japan - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) NNE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 114.5 kms (71.2 miles) NE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 40.8 kms (25.3 miles) ENE
- Kushiro, Japan - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) E
- Obihiro, Japan - 154.4 kms (95.9 miles) E
- Tomakomai, Japan - 52.5 kms (32.6 miles) SSE
- Hiroo, Japan - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) ESE
- Urakawa, Japan - 155 kms (96.3 miles) SE