| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sapporo in June is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- In June the average diurnal temperature range/ variation is 9.2 °C (16.6 °F).
- The weather in June is marginally dry with some rain. Only 66.4mm (2.6in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 9 days.
- The blue above Sapporo is fine having on average a detectable 6:36 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 15:07 long and the longest day is 15:21 long with an average length of 15:18.
- There are approximately 8:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sapporo June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Sapporo, Japan
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Sapporo:
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) NNE
- Omu, Japan - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) NE
- Haboro, Japan - 148 kms (92 miles) NNE
- Mombetsu, Japan - 216.7 kms (134.7 miles) NE
- Rumoi, Japan - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) NNE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 114.5 kms (71.2 miles) NE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 40.8 kms (25.3 miles) ENE
- Kushiro, Japan - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) E
- Obihiro, Japan - 154.4 kms (95.9 miles) E
- Tomakomai, Japan - 52.5 kms (32.6 miles) SSE
- Hiroo, Japan - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) ESE
- Urakawa, Japan - 155 kms (96.3 miles) SE