| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Sapporo in April is cool at 6.4 °C (43.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.2 °C (36 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in April is 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in April is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow at times. Only 62.3mm (2.5in) of liquid is discharged during an average of 10 days.
- In April the blue above Sapporo is reasonably fine having on balance a detectable 6:25 of intense sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:21.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Sapporo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Sapporo, Japan
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Sapporo:
- Kitamiesashi, Japan - 231.2 kms (143.7 miles) NNE
- Omu, Japan - 214.4 kms (133.2 miles) NE
- Haboro, Japan - 148 kms (92 miles) NNE
- Mombetsu, Japan - 216.7 kms (134.7 miles) NE
- Rumoi, Japan - 101.5 kms (63.1 miles) NNE
- Asahikawa, Japan - 114.5 kms (71.2 miles) NE
- Iwamizawa, Japan - 40.8 kms (25.3 miles) ENE
- Kushiro, Japan - 248.5 kms (154.4 miles) E
- Obihiro, Japan - 154.4 kms (95.9 miles) E
- Tomakomai, Japan - 52.5 kms (32.6 miles) SSE
- Hiroo, Japan - 183.2 kms (113.8 miles) ESE
- Urakawa, Japan - 155 kms (96.3 miles) SE